Whether it's fashion or function that moves you, this power lift recliner goes that much further to impress you. With the touch of a button, ease back into the perfect custom recline position, enhanced with ample pillow support and a dreamy high-back design. Thanks to the recliner's smooth and gentle lift and tilt function, you'll be up and at 'em in no time.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Zero-draw USB charging port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Single-motor lift
- Lays flat when fully reclined for extended comfort
- Gentle lift and tilt motion
- Polyester upholstery
- Emergency battery backup runs on two 9-volt batteries (not included), in case of power outage
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Lift Recliner
||Power Lift Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Shadowboxer Power Lift Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||35''W x 43''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery available at additional cost.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.