This dresser's weathered driftwood finish evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for your serene master suite. Clean lines and simple yet substantial hardware make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. Six spacious drawers offer ample storage for a wardrobe and spare bed linens.
- Dresser only
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Includes tip over restraint device
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery available at additional cost.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.