1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with a soft multi color finish and a golden patina.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. On Bookcases Both 70" high are finished on both sides have functional casters are open on 4 sides.
All shelves are fixed.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finished and open on all sides these two versatile bookcases can also be used as roomseparators.
- Featuring solid wood
- Multi-step lacquer finish with a soft multi-color finish and a golden patina
- Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces
- The bookcase is finished on both sides have functional casters are open on 4 sides
- All shelves are fixed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery available at additional cost.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.